Sunday 16 September 2012

Optrex Dazzling Eyedew - brighter eyes?

I bought the Optrex Dazzling Eyedew eye drops a couple of weeks ago and have been considering how to review it ever since. They claim to make the white bits of your eyes brighter and whiter.

My initial reaction was that it was crap and doesn't really do anything. But I did a bit of research and came across a blog where someone had taken a photo of their eyes before and after using it, and it had noticeably reduced the redness.

So I began to think that maybe my eyes are just quite white to begin with, so it's probably not going to make much difference to me.

This is probably a good product to use if you suffer from red/bloodshot eyes. If you tend to have pretty much white eye balls then I don't think you'll notice much difference.

For this reason I am not going to give this product a star rating. So you'll have to see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty