Thursday 30 May 2013

The Graze Craze - free voucher code

Graze boxes have been around for a couple of years now. For those that don't know it's like a food version of a Glossybox. You sign up to receive either fortnightly or weekly boxes at £3.89 each including P&P and the box comes through your door with 4 snack boxes inside.



The food you get given is based on preferences you put into the website. You can give foods a rating of either "bin, try, like or love" and this will affect how often you get those foods in your box. Ratings can be updated as often as you like.

I thought I'd give it a go as I had a voucher for a free box and I was really impressed with my selection, so I'm going to keep it up for a little while longer and see how it goes.


In terms of feedback for Graze, I do wish there was 5 foods in each box rather than 4, as this would give me a breaktime snack for each day of the week at work. Also, it would be good if there was other options than just weekly and fortnightly. But overall, I really like it.

If you would like to give it a go, have a free box on me, using the voucher code: W6H7RT1D





No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty