Sunday 22 December 2013

Lush lip scrub review

Lush lip scrub:  ★★★★★


I recently saw Holly Wakeham raving about the lush lip scrubs, so naturally had to pick one up. I carefully took my time sniffing the four available flavours (popcorn, bubblegum, mint and Santa aka cola) and after some deliberation I went for popcorn.

In the winter I guess many of us find ourselves with dry lips at one point or another, especially the lip stick wearers. The idea of this lip scrub is to remove those annoying bits of dry skin and leave your lips silky smooth ready for lipstick and/or kissing that special person under the mistletoe.




One set of unscrubbed December weathered lips:


  

Dip your finger in the scrub and gently rub it over your lips. Because of the popcorn flavour this one tastes both sugary and salty and you can't help but have a little taste.


   
Afteryou have finished 'scrubbing', wipe the excess off and your lips will be feeling soft and good to go.

Then select your lip stick or gloss of choice and enjoy the velvety smooth application. I've gone for MUA's matte in wild berry.






I would 100% recommend this product as it does the job and it tastes great. I haven't seen any other brand do these yet, and at £5.50, the next time you are purchasing a bath bomb I would advise you to treat yourself to a lip scrub too. 

1 comment:

She Said Beauty