Friday 20 December 2013

New York haul

It was my birthday recently, on October 27th to be precise. If you know me, you know I love New York, and I had been going on about going there for my birthday for ages. After what seemed like talking about it for ever, we eventually booked it earlier this year in August.

Whilst in 'the big apple' I did a fair amount of shopping, I could have done more but was a good girl. Today, I thought I'd share what I bought.

My first shop stop was Tiffany & Co. I bought myself the Return to Tiffany heart shaped silver earrings that I had been eyeing for well over a year. You just can't beat that Tiffany experience and the enjoyment of coming out of the shop with your little green/blue box in the cute little bag - love it!




I then wandered into Apple to pick myself up a spare charging lead as my unofficial one wont work now - damn you and your restrictions Apple!

In Times Square there is an American Eagle Outfitters - great range of clothes at great prices. I got myself a couple of pairs of jeans, a NY hoody, a slouchy jumper and some bangles.


In FAO Schwarz they have a huge sweet/candy section. Here is most of what I got (some didn't make it home to the photo)!

They have so many different flavours in the US, from mint or pretzel m&ms to Raspberry cupcake chewing gum. Luckily we only went for 5 days, or I may have been over the weight limit.


Then there was my trip to Bloomingdales where I got my first Alex and Ani bangle. You can read all about that here.



Finally after following my boyfriend into Swatch, I got tempted by the pretty watches and bough this one called Lady Passion. It is silver and rose gold with some diamantes in the strap. I have such skinny wrists that I had to have 3 or 4 links taken out of the strap - luckily none of those had the blingy bits on. I think its a gorgeous watch to wear day or night.



We had such an amazing holiday, hopefully one day my boyfriend will take me back to New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty