Wednesday 15 January 2014

January 2014 favourites


L-R: Tangle teezer, Lush popcorn lip scrub, Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, MUA Undress Me Too palette, L'occitane cherry blossom body lotion.

Tangle teezer 
My hair is pretty long these days so this makes it a whole lot easier to brush my hair after washing or when getting up in the morning. I do kind of wish it had a handle though.

Lush popcorn lip scrub
Perfect invention for dry winter lips, and I think it tastes yummy.

Rimmel Match Perfection foundation
Love the coverage and staying power of this.

MUA Undress me too palette
Great versitility for day and night with these great colours.

L'occitane cherry blossom body lotion
Smells great and keeps your skin feeling wonderfully moisturised.


No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty