Saturday 26 April 2014

Tanya Burr lip glosses

I got sucked into the twitter excitement of the Tanya Burr range being launched in Superdrug stores a couple of weeks ago. I was going into town on the launch day anyway, but thought I'd go and have a look to see what all the fuss is about.

I'd seen "picnic in the park" on a few blogs, and although the bright pink is a little out of my comfort zone (you may notice that I'm heading out of that zone more regularly at the moment) I got it. At the till about to pay; I decided to get "first date" too as it looked like a really nice lighter pink.


On first application picnic in the park and I made good friends. It's a great colour for spring/summer and complements my skin tone well. My relationship with first date was a little slow starting, I initially considered it to be too light and didn't want to look like a barbie doll. However, I have worked on it, and with a lighter application and sometimes a mix with another gloss, the friendship is now blooming.

These lip glosses seem to have great pigmentation, so I presume the rest of the range must be similar. I think I shall be trying more, as soon as I start to use up some of the many other glosses I already own. You could call me somewhat of a lip gloss hoarder, or addict if you will. But whats the harm, eh?

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty