Wednesday 17 September 2014

Benefit Hoola Review

Now I know what all the fuss is about! This bronzer is gooood.


I bought this little gem for a discounted price the other week from Cohorted. As you can see above, they included a little freebie too in the shape of a peach Maybelline baby lips (it feels and tastes amaze by the way!).

Anyway, back to the review in hand. The first time I tried it, I made the mistake of using the brush it came with. Although it is an ideal shape to apply to the contour of your cheek, it is not the ideal density to blend. The next time, I tried it with my Real Techniques contour brush and was much more satisfied with the outcome.




Matte bronzer has not been a holy grail product for me before now. I've always gone back to my Collection Mozaic bronzer which is bronze shimmery beautifulness. However, I really like the subtleness yet effectiveness of this bronzer.

The down side is that it is very pricey for what it is. However, for me part of the price tag on Benefit makeup is having that pretty packaging sitting in your clear muji acrylic drawers, or poking out the top of your makeup bag. (Is that just me who is that snobby?!)

Definitely worth a try though if you can afford it or you can find it discounted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty