Tuesday 23 December 2014

Makeup favourites 2014

I have tried so many new products this year, that I thought I'd share some of my favourites.

Clockwise: Tanya Burr lipglosses, Rimmel exaggerate liquid eyeliner, Collection mosaic glow, Bourjois healthy mix foundation, Real Techniques brushess, L'oreal Miss Manga mascara


Tanya Burr's new makeup line flew off the shelves on it's release and I must say I am a fan of the glosses. They wear well and there are a lovely range of shades available to suit everyone.

Rimmel's exaggerate liquid eyeliner has been a firm favourite for years now. I haven't found another drug store brand to rival its strong colour and excellent staying power. 

Collection's mosaic glow is a lovely shimmery bronzer which is subtle enough for day wear when applied lightly and can be built up for a glowing evening look. 

I brought the Bourjois healthy mix foundation by mistake. After reading glowing reviews on numerous blogs about the serum, I didn't realise that there was a liqud foundation as well as the serum type. But it was a happy mistake as its been a firm favourite ever since. 

I doubt there is a blogger in the UK who doesn't own a Real Techniques brush. The quality is amazing, the bristles are sooo soft and the price is pretty decent, especially if you keep your eye on Amazon or Superdrug deals.

Miss Manga mascara was a new release for L'oreal in the earlier par of this year. For me it beats Benefit's They're Real hands-down providing glorious long thick lashes that people can't help but notice.

What have been your makeup favourites this year? 

Have a lovely Christmas and new year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty