Sunday 28 February 2016

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker review

Big lips never seem to go out of fashion. When I was at school it was all about Angelina Jolie and now it's Kylie Jenner, but wherever you look, big lips are in. Now if you're like me and do not want to take the cosmetic surgery route to enhance your pout you may be open to trying makeup to give you a boost.
 
I've heard good things about Soap & Glory plumping glosses from a number of  YouTubers and so I thought I'd see for myself. I popped into Boots and went for the shade "Nudestar". I swatched it on my hand in store and it looked like a subtle nudey brown shimmer. It cost £7 which is a gamble for me on a gloss I was unsure on, but I'd heard great things so went with it.



The before pictures are on the left where I have nothing on my lips. The after pictures on the right are about 10 minutes after applying the gloss. 

After application my lips do go extremely tingly and feel cold like I've had something really minty on them. But I just can't notice any difference in their size. It feels like it's working because it tingles a lot, but my before and after look the same.

I am really disappointed with the so called sexy mother pucker as it has done nothing to cause any pucker for me! 

Have you tried these glosses? What did you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty