Tuesday 19 April 2016

Chilly shoulders

My obsession for the cold shoulder look is growing. I saw this blouse when I popped in to River Island on Saturday, just wasting a bit of time before my optician appointment. The second I spotted it hanging on the rail, it was unexplainable love at first site. It is not even the kind of print I'd normally wear and I don't think I've ever spent this much on one top before, but something about it just struck me and drew me in. I thought it was beautiful and I had to have it.

River Island cold shoulder blouse


I wore it for work today, paired with some ASOS black cropped skinny trousers and New Look tassel loafers. It will also look great tucked in to a black pencil skirt, or paired with jeans for a more casual look.

River Island cold shoulder blouse

One of my cheeky year 8 boys asked me at work today what I was wearing?! He obviously doesn't know a single thing about fashion!

For me, as I said; it is love at first sight.

You can find it online here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty