Sunday 24 April 2016

Kendall + Kylie espadrilles

Most of the things I have bought lately have been a bit impulsive. I'm really enjoying seeing all the new season clothes and I feel like I am at a turning point in my own personal style, where I am trying to branch out of my comfort zone and experiment with different looks.

My most recent such purchase was these gorgeous pair of suedette espadrilles from the Kendall and Kylie collection at Office.

I only wandered in there to look for some white trainers/plimsolls last Saturday, but it was so busy in that part of the store that I ended up looking over the other side, waiting for the crowd to die down a bit. And there they were!



I'd wanted some espadrilles since seeing the Chanel ones all over Instagram, but as a lowly teacher they are clearly not in my price range. Those who know me, know that I love a bit of sparkle or bling, so the grey rhinestones on the toe immediately caught my eye. Plus the fact that they were suede and a greyish colour - two other favourites of mine, counted in their favour.

They are quite pricey at £60, but still much cheaper than Chanel! If you're a student, Office do 10% student discount, also Office is on Quidco so you can get cashback. I ordered them online on Monday evening and they arrived on Wednesday (free delivery) so the service was great too. You can purchase them here. They also come in black, but I thought the grey/khaki colour was a bit more spring/summer appropriate for me. (Although, if I had the money, I'd probably have ordered both!)



I've styled them today with my white Primark jeans, grey high neck bodysuit from New Look and denim shirt from Topshop. They are the perfect shoe to go with jeans or shorts and they are so soft and comfortable.



What would you wear them with?



No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty