Saturday 9 April 2016

WUNDERful brows

If you use Facebook, the chances are you have seen many of the Wunderbrow video adverts. I'm never sure what to think of Facebook adverts, but then my trusted beauty guru Hollie Wakeham also endorsed the product on her YouTube channel so I was sold.

It took me a while before ordering to decide between blonde and brunette. I spent a lot of time trawling through Instagram posts and browsing Google images before I eventually settled for brunette which in the end turned out to be the right choice for me.

I purchased mine directly from the WUNDER2 website. You can get it in Boots for the same price, but the website were offering a money back guarantee if you didn't like the product so that's why I went with them. The delivery wasn't particularly fast. They say about 5 working days; I ordered mine Tuesday evening, and got it the following Thursday. It also wasn't packaged very well (just in a plastic bag) so my box was slightly crushed. This didn't affect the product though.

Wunderbrow


So, the product, is it any good I'm sure you're wondering? Well, yes! I really really like it.

I've been applying it with a Spectrum A17 brow brush rather than the built in brush as I found that was too thick to allow much precision. Then I use the mascara style brush it came with to sweep over and soften the product out.

Wunderbrow


My photos don't really do it justice; I find it looks much sharper and neater than my usual brow pencil and it lasts the whole day without fading. There are claims that it will last for 3 days, but I certainly haven't found this to be the case. As soon as I take my makeup off and wash my face, Wunderbrow comes off with it. However, this isn't really a problem for me as I don't need it to stay on for 3 days. Again comparing it to my usual brow pencil, I do find it takes more time and accuracy to apply, but the results are definitely worth it.

I will be buying this again for years to come (although next time I'll probably order from Boots to get quicker delivery and Advantage card points :)).


No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty