Sunday 25 September 2016

Smelling delightful | The Fragrance Shop Discovery Club

In the Spring, I joined The Fragrance Shop Discovery Club and it has turned out to be the best £5 I spend each quarter.

The Fragrance Shop, Discovery Club
 
 
 
Every season they send you a box containing a number of different fragrance samples. It tends to be five for the ladies and two pour homme (to keep the boyfriends/husbands/brothers/dads happy). There is also a little booklet in the box that tells you about each of the fragrances, along with voucher codes to use if you buy the full size of any of the scents. All this for only £5 including P&P. Just £5!
 
 
The Fragrance Shop, Discovery Club
 
I find it a great way to try different perfumes and the samples are a great size to pop in your handbag and carry around with you. It is also really useful for me to hear what my boyfriend likes so I can make a metal note for birthdays and Christmas presents.
 
I have a one use voucher code that I am going to give away to one lucky person to get their first Discovery Club box free.
 
All you need to do is:
1. Comment on this post
2. Follow me on Instagram (@emma2710)
3. Send me a message me on Instagram and I'll send you the code.
 
Hurry though, as the code is only valid for a limited time.
 
What is your favourite fragrance for Autumn?
 
 

1 comment:

She Said Beauty