Monday 13 February 2017

Red and black, a perfect valentines match

Last week, I was browsing around Miss Selfridge in Outfit at my local retail park and spotted this gorgeous bucket bag hanging in a corner. What first caught my eye, was the flash of red on black which reminded me of a pair of Louboutins.




I told myself I didn't need another bag (having recently invested in a Kate Spade Byrdie) and reluctantly walked away after admiring it for far too long. 

This week, I was browsing through my personal emails one morning after arriving at work early and saw a sale email from Miss Selfridge. I followed the link to the site and there was the bag with 30% off. At that point, I just couldn't say no any longer and virtually threw it into my basket. The rest is history as they say!

Miss Selfridge unlined black bucket bag
 

Perfect for a valentines date too. Click here for the bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

She Said Beauty