Wednesday 15 March 2017

Work work work | Work OOTD

I got this dress from ASOS around September time last year. I didn't really wear it through the winter because I don't really like pairing black dresses with black tights, and thick black tights are a must for me through the winter.


When browsing on ASOS last week at their "work wear" collection I saw the dress and thought to myself how nice it looked, then a split second later, I remembered that I actually own it! So I decided to get it out my wardrobe this week and dust it off now that the weather is brightening up.








It is a very simple piece, but looks really smart paired with some black heels. Also, I find a 'hair-up do' adds to the smartness of the look. Not bad for £30 and they also have it in the maternity range for only £25 I noticed when finding the link for this post.


What is your favourite work dress?



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching for such informative blogs since a while and I am very much glad that I have found it on your webiste. Keep writing. Kudos!

    cooker splash back

    ReplyDelete

She Said Beauty